● PPFD: 1500 μmol/m2/s (@ 60 cm)
● Power consumption: 640 W
● Electrical efficiency (μmol/J): 2.2
● Thermal Management: Passive
● Spectrum: Fixed / Full Spectrum | 350nm - 950nm (‘’bright white’’)
● Fixture weight: 20,8 kg (45,85 lbs)
● Dimensions: 60 x 60 x 14,5 cm (2' x 2' x 5,7'')
● Area coverage: 100 x 100 cm - 120 x 120 cm (3,3' x 3,3' - 4' x 4')
● Canopy distance: 60 cm (2')
● Warranty: 3 year full manufacturers warranty
URSA are a USA based company and are here to bring the next generation of LED grow lights; they are growers at heart and engineers to the core. Everything they do is purpose-built for high- PPFD cultivation and their unique LED technology represents high ef ciency, cutting edge power output, spectral performance, advanced thermal management technology and optical distribution. URSA is deeply rooted in Taiwan’s signature business; the Semiconductor Industry or chip making. Taiwan is world’s biggest chip maker and produces more than one- fth of the global total. In addition, URSA’s engineering staff connected with COFAN USA, a leader in thermal and mechanical solutions for today’s accelerating technological challenges. Their mindfully engineered thermal management solution allows for superior noise-free heat dissipation, increasing the ef ciency, life expectancy, and durability while reducing operating costs.
Not all light is equal. URSA’s LED light engines represent the cutting edge, featuring patented 3-Pad chips on a customized circuit board. This technology allows them to condense more chips in a smaller area while still driving at high wattage. The result is a grow light with unmatched canopy penetration and power.
The Optilux LED Grow Light outperforms most lights in power, uniformity, ef ciency and yield; It offers much higher PPFD levels than 1000W Double-Ended HPS bulbs. URSA uses a specialized phosphor conversion formulated to provide the 8 photosynthetic peaks needed for high-intensity crops to excel. This includes the right amount of UV down to 350nm as well as Far-Red up to 780nm. The end result is a full- spectrum grow light engineered for ower production and built to take HPS technology head-on.
At only 640 watts (measured from the wall), it produces an astounding PPFD of 1500 μmol/m2/s at the center of the coverage area, compared to only 900 μmol/m2/s produced by a 1200 watt HID, while covering a 120 x 120 cm (4’ x 4’) area.
We are confident that the combination of innovation, high quality components, deep canopy penetration and competitive pricing will fulfill your needs.
The new standard has arrived
● Reduced inter-nodal spacing
● Increased leaf-to-stem strength (tensile)
● Faster vegetative growth
● Increased canopy penetration (advantage of COB LED technology) - Significantly increased sugar production
● Up to 50% Savings on Energy and HVAC
● 30% More light than 1000W Double Ended HPS while using only 640 Watts
|Operating Temperature||-40 ~ +70°C|
|Heat Output - BTU||No|
|Light Output PPF||No|
|Power Consumption||0 - 800W|